About the Owner
Clifford Hoegler, one of our ISA Certified Arborists, is known as a specialist in his field because of his commitment to learn all aspects of tree care and for consistently producing quality workmanship. Throughout his business history, he has maintained the highest level of integrity and ethical standards.
Why I chose to work in Arboriculture:
Of course I liked to climb trees, but mostly I enjoy tree preservation. It is the career where you will never stop learning.
My Favourite Tree:
Parrotia persica, Persian ironwood – I love it’s unique branching structure, elegant yet solid.
- CEGEP Ste-Foy – Forestry Management Technologist
- Kwantlen College – Pest Management, Principles of Park Maintenance
- B.C.I.T. – Supervisory Skills
Formal Training and Certifications:
- ISA Certified Arborist since 1992 – #PN-0388A
- NAA Certified Arborist
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification
- Electrical Safety for Arborists
- American Society of Consulting Arborist – Tree Appraisal Workshop
- Wildlife/Danger Tree Assessor’s Course
- California Arborist Training Seminar
- Hazard Tree Identification and Evaluation, Plant Health Care and Historic Tree Maintenance Seminar
- Lawn Care Extension Courses
- Advanced Tree Biology – Essential Elements & Tree Health Certificate of Training
- Landscaping/General Maintenance Extension Courses
- Tree Care and Line Clearance Extension Courses
- Windthrow Management and Prescription
- Tree Failure Analysis Training Seminar
- Advanced Hazard Tree Evaluation Workshop
- ArborMaster Training Canada Inc. – Structural Risk Assessment
- ISA Intermediate Hazard Assessment and Tree Failure Analysis
- Employers’ Advisers Office Seminars: Accident Investigation, Claims Management Module 1-2, and Joint OHS Committee
- Valley Driving School – Defensive Driving
- St. John’s Ambulance – Certified First Aid
Over 30 years of experience working with all aspects of Arboriculture and Horticulture.