Why I chose to work in Arboriculture:
I love working in Arboriculture because I love the outdoors and learning more in it. I also like teaching others what I know.
My Favourite Tree:
Laurel hedge – I love the smell as you trim it, beautiful scent in my opinion.
Formal Training and Certification:
- Utility Arborist Certificate of Qualification #00098-TT-03
- ACSA – Construction Safety Training System #5018946
- BC Hydro Approved Work Practices for Managing Riparian Vegetation
- Defensive Driving Course
- Canada Safety Council ATV Training Course
- WHMIS Certificate of Completion
- Trauma Tech Occupational First Aid Level 1
- Air Brakes Endorsement
- BC Plant Health Care – Aerial Lift & Climbing Rescue Training
- BCTA Driver Assessment Program
Over 16 years of experience working with all aspects of Arboriculture and Horticulture.
« Back to Team page