General Foreman of Arboriculture
Why I chose to work in Arboriculture:
I became a Groundman in 2000 only to become an Arborist in 2003. At the time, my whole family were Arborists too, it seemed like the thing to do. Now seeing many changes in the industry, I strive to be an industry leader and keep raising the industry standards, creating a safer career for all who want it.
My Favourite Tree:
Black Cottonwood, this tree is quickly becoming the most challenging tree to remove in the field.
Formal Training and Certifications:
- ISA Certified Arborist – #PN-6029A
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification
- Arborist Technician Certificate of Qualification #00016-TA-16
- Davey Company – Tree Care Extension Courses, Tree Care and Biology
- Davey Company – Advanced Arborist Training
- BC Plant Health Care – Aerial Lift & Climbing Rescue Training
- WHMIS Certificate of Completion
- ATV Operator Training Course
- BC Forest Safety Council – Basic Incident Investigation Training
- BC Plant Health Care – Pruning Young Trees Seminar
- Air Brakes Endorsement
- BCTA Driver Assessment Program
- Employers’ Advisers Office Seminars: Accident Investigation and Claims Management Module 2
- ESSO Imperial Oil P&D Imperial Oil Safety Orientation
Over 18 years of experience working with all aspects of Arboriculture and Horticulture.
« Back to Team page