Why I chose to work in Arboriculture:
I am fascinated by trees and enjoy working with them and learning about them.
My Favourite Tree:
Is a Gingko because they are such an old species, a great looking tree, and I love the fall yellow they produce.
Formal Training and Certification:
- ISA Certified Arborist – #PN-1763A
- Utility Arborist Certificate of Qualification #0119-TT-91
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification
- ISA Common Fungi Affecting PNW Trees & Implications for Tree Risk Assessment Course
- BC Plant Health Care – Aerial Lift & Climbing Rescue Training
- TCIA Manual 1 – Basic Arboriculture
- TCIA Manual 2 – Advanced Arboriculture
- Air Brakes Endorsement
- BCTA Workplace Alcohol & Drug Training for Supervisors
- Davey Company – California Arborists Training Seminar
- Davey Company – Basic Tree Care Extension Courses
- Leavitt Machinery Courses – Effective Communication for Employees, Supervisor Skills, and Leadership Fundamentals
- Employers’ Advisers Office Seminars: Accident Investigation and Claims Management Module 2, and Due Diligence for Supervisors
Over 32 years of experience working with all aspects of Arboriculture and Horticulture.
« Back to Team page